Sunday, February 04, 2007

Introverted

Hows does an introvert end up in a crowd?

Being one, I've been in my share of good and bad crowds, but we.. of this type might have a hard time coping constantly with these situations, we tend to lean toward solitude and eccentric moments, and those friends we have we keep them very close and are very intimate.. wouldn't you agree?

If you consider yourself an introvert, how do you deal with it, and what do you do to be more open.. ?

How can you..

..be all you can be.
(Pardon the cliche..)

8 comments:

MishMisha said...

i'm a HUGE introvert.. i can't help it.. and i really don't care :D

Transparently said...

LaiaLy_q8,
Where is your campaigne for promoting extrovertism :P I'll sign up for that!

MiSHMiSHa,
lol, your comment really made me chuckle! And you're absolutly right about the "i don't care part". Usually either Extroverts or Introverts have a subtle secondary trait, for example an Extrovert with Introvert tendencies or the reverse! Sometimes these tendencies conflict, which results in a little "kaboom" if you know what I mean :P None the less, good point you made there.

Baroque said...

i salute you for being an introvert, being an extrovert has done nothing for me, except shoot me down with disapointments..

Transparently said...

I wouldn't think your extrovertism is what shot you down, however I'm not one to say.. If you'd like I can show you how to be an introvert, it really is *very* easy hehe.

Delicately Realistic said...

Welcome back!
:>

Transparently said...

Delicately Realistic,
Thank you so much :)!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sunshine ;)

emmm we missed you and good post and all the nice things aside.. I wanted to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fellow Aquarian.. even though I know I'm a day early.. bs mafeeni 9aber :P

Have a good one darling ;)

Transparently said...

Hey DiiGMaa ;)
Thank you! Officially you're the first person to say Happpy Birthday :P I'll hope to see more of you here too.. and you have a great one as well ;D