Monday, August 14, 2006

Frozen in Time

Time froze. I listened silently to the fading voices around me. Trying to concentrate on my thoughts, I could not help but be distracted by the absence of time. It was not a dream. I was indeed drowned by my thoughts. No sounds, no actions, no movement, only thoughts. One word kept repeating itself within my head, Complicated. Why is life so complicated. The older we get, the faster time flies, yet we get these moments when time freezes, and we're left thinking. What a life, what a world...

...so beautiful.

5 comments:

Cuteberry said...

"The older we get, the faster time flies" <- SO TRUE! Its passing by with a blink of an eye.. It always seems that the best moments are those we left behind because when those moments were "present" we didnt really get "the time" to enjoy or appreciate..

P.S: I love the way you describe things, very ammusing :)

Transparently said...

Thank you much:)

Bella Color said...

oooooh u struct a chord!!!

Ur post got me thinking about my life for a very long time....

Im speechlesss....

Transparently said...

As long as thats a good thing..

Transparently said...

Yeah, for me it was more like 25. Then everything is behind me.