Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hesitant to Write about World Politics

I have to say something about whats going on. I hate it all. I'm not staying upto date with the news, because I know what I will see/read/hear. I skip topics that talk about this issue, and I ignore pictures that show up regarding this topic. Why? This is reality as we know it and it is depressing. Why throw wood in the fire? Why not just show a way to provide help, donate, or do something. But stop sending me pictures of mutilated babies with the words "Damn Israel" in the end. In the end...

...actions do speak stonger than words.

4 comments:

Entrepreneur said...

interesting...

i like what you say. i try to stay away from getting involved as my political awareness of the matter is somewhat limited...

however, war is never a good thing... innocent lives are always lost.

If everyone just got high they wouldnt be fighting lol

Transparently said...

/quote
If everyone just got high they wouldnt be fighting lol
quote/

lol, no comment.

Angelo said...

Ditto.
I don't like talking about Politics unless if I had to persuade somebody to look at the situation from a humanitarian view, or, just as you said to provide help by donation etc. Also, it bothers me when people associate politics with religion cuz they are VERY separate entities.

Transparently said...

I think you're probably right.