Thursday, August 03, 2006

WoW.. Warcraft not the other wow

If you've heard about WoW then i'm sure you'll identify with what I have to say. If not, well, sit back read and enjoy ur lemonade :)

Today was great! After MC (I didnt go since the new guys had to go and get geared up), Myself and two other rogue guildies went to Orgrimmar (My toon is a Gnome Rogue), and had our way with the other players there, forcing them to get flagged and whatnot! About 2 hours and about 40hks later I signed off and went to work. I think I had...

..too much dew.


P.S. For those who do not play or understand World of Warcraft. It is an online game, filled with exciting and interesting encounters and experiences. A Great way to pass time and interact socially with others.

6 comments:

forzaq8 said...

damn 40k ! if a high ranking pvp'er is worth around 100-140 ( i killed a equvilant of marshal on the horde side for 140 ) so that must mean you killed around 400-500 horde

the question is , how many times you died ?

MASS said...

haha
I didnt quite get what yr talking about, but i guess its warcraft after all

i use to be very into counter-strike ,,
well still the only game i like
peace

Angelo said...

I decided not to play WoW when I found out that I became addicted to Final Fantasy XI Online. With people telling me that WoW>FFXI (although I don't)...I thought how my life would be if I moved to a "better" MMORPG...which is not having life LOL

PS: I’m not playing FFXI @ the current time. Maybe when I have a long vacation.

Transparently said...

forza, I didn't mean 40k honor, but 40hks (Honor Kills @ ~120-180 honor ear). Yeah no way I could take down 400 - 500 in a couple hours lol. I did die maybe half the time not all the time. We tended to go for the quick kill, vanish rinse and repeat! There was the occasional Kill 1, 2 or 3 then die, but it all works in the end hehe.

q8ibloger, Yep its different than CS cause I think mainly CS is a FPS (First-Person Shooter) while WoW is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). It is very different, but the actual PVP (Player Versus Player) aspect is just as intense :)

angel, My friend does that too. He used to play FFXI then switched to WoW now he's back to FFXI. I haven't tried FFXI but I know what its like, as you said you need to have a lot of free time! Lol its good your waiting for your vacation :)

Transparently said...

EDIT: I meant 120-180 honor "each" not ear :l

MASS said...

aight man
that sounds intense lol
im just gonna take it easy

peace :)