Saturday, September 30, 2006

Offline

I have been offline for the past 4 days. A relief well needed yet draining it is. I had to use the GPRS to check for mail, replying was a pain, so I delayed that. I will admit I have become extremely dependent on the Internet as a daily part of my life. Without it, I'd be sent into a confused and irritated state. Maybe that is not so good, but the past few days gave me time to reflect on quite a few things. Like the new invention that I thought about... coming up in next post.

3 comments:

Cuteberry said...

Always a pleasure to have you back hon ;)

Delicately Realistic said...

You were missed :)

Transparently said...

Thank you all,
It turns out, that about 300-500 lines were (are still!) out in our area because the main cable broke(?) and they are fixing it. There is no ETA for when it will be fixed. According to the "shakawy" employee, "You'll know when you get a dial tone."