Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quickies

This is going to be quite random and unrelated, here we go;

* I was watching a home made DVD last night, I was 3 or 4 in the video. I was innocent, well sort of. I looked different. I think my baby kisha never changed. I also soaked my overalls in mud, yummy.

* Transparentation #2: Are we in motion? Or is it only time that moves?

* Tantalize: My new favorite word.

* Don't you just enjoy cotton buds (Qtip), not because they're useful, but the feeling you get while using them?

* Take a deep breath...

Edit:
Listen...

4 comments:

Cuteberry said...

I wanna see your baby kisha! *giggles*

Its Ramadan. We are motionless. Time is the ONLY thing that moves ;P

Tantalize? Alahoma enny sayma :X

Qtips are the cause of the "Ohhhhh-ahhh stupid look" hehehe

/me takes a deep breath

Transparently said...

lol.. Ah yes, I'll see if I can get a picture posted sometime soon!

So time is moving? Where to!?!?! :P

;P

LOL exactly what I mean.. I didnt think anyone would identify with that.. wow.. hmm okay, enough thinking.

/exhale

MiYaFuSHi said...

We r gonna need a photo :)

qtips are fun untill some1 gets hurt

Transparently said...

I appologize dear fans, Internet has been out of my place.. sucks :P

MiYaFuSHi,
Photos shall be provided, once available ;P Qtips don't hurt people, People hurt people

FaYoora,
I hear ya

Salty-C,
Who in their sane mind wouldn't! :P