Monday, December 11, 2006

Sleep Deprived

Haven't slept yet since 7pm last night. Yes, sleep deprivation does make you go haywire. With the fact of having to work half asleep, tired, and hyper at the same time (yes, you can be both at the same time.. it gets chaotic..) Added to that the immense amount of caffeine and blasting music through headphones, and well, you can imagine - a burnt out guy on the verge of catastrophe.

There's a song that has been playing in my head over and over since this morning, I can't seem to understand why.. but here it is.

Listen...


A Cup of Tea... 100 fils
A Cup of Starbucks Coffee... 1.200 KD
A Coat to keep you warm... 100 KD
A Warm meal (Machboos) for the family... 5 KD
A Moment of sleep after a long day of work... PRICELESS
For everything else.. there's MasterCard.

2 comments:

Baroque said...

i know what you mean.. hehe mastercard's ad is good, loved your take on it.. but i enjoy the american express care one, the one in which they have to fill in a survey, my card my amex, was cuter ;p

Transparently said...

I haven't seen that one, I'll see if I can find it somewhere on youtube! :)