Saturday, September 02, 2006

If it itches

Scratch it. There is sometimes always a pleasure of scratching anything. I recently felt nostalgic to the feeling while I was at the beach house. I had been bitten by a mosquito, and the sheer pleasure of scratching around it, (however strange.. or normal that may sound.. no mosquitoes were hurt in the process). Do not be afraid to be gentle while you scratch, you get more pleasure out of it that way. The other phenomena that seemed to be quite pleasurable is using a q-tip after a hot shower. Stimulating the ears with a cotton swab, might not do it for most, but you all know you like it. Remember to scratch, where it itches.

5 comments:

Cuteberry said...

Dear Mosquito,

Damn you! Because of you, I end up torturing myself with all the itching, pinching and squeezing! Your only excuse is that you choose cute people to bite, and for that, I forgive you :P

Your victim,
Cuteberry

The Krispy Dixie said...

hehehehe cute post man! so random, but adorable :D

Transparently said...

Cuteberry,
I got this reply from Mosquito! It goes...

Dear Cuteberry,
We have taste. We chose you over many other candidates to serve the pleasures of our fellow brothren. Your skin and blood has replenished many a Mosquito. We thank you for your cooperation and patience. For now, enjoy the scratching, it is the only gift we could have given you in return for your kindness.

Regards,
Mosquito

;P

3baid,
They're not all that bad, just look at what that mosquito wrote to Cuteberry :P

Krispy Dixie,
lol, thanks. Yep it was random, but I couldn't get over the pleasure was too much ;P

Blue Ice Envy,
Yeah exactly, I never squeeze it tho, I like to keep itchin around it, teasing it.. mmm. :P

Chica Bonita Q8 said...

for some reason whenever i'm out with friends i'm the only one that gets bitten, I went to the caribbean once and it was abuse on a daily basis I was going to kill the next thing that flew my way ..

Transparently said...

You were going to kill the next thing that flew your way? so you didnt?! You should have had one of those nets, special room spray, and now they have special skin spray too to get those nasty bugs off of you.. should work wonders, no more bug bites.