Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Morning Coffee & Note to Self

So.. I'm drinking my coffee and thinking about notes to keep for myself. What kind of notes you may ask? Simply, who am I and what am I.

Note ~ You are who you are, an individiual amongst many. You are an equal yet unique. You live, eat, drink, sleep, and work as others do. You dream. You push yourself. You fail, you fall, you stand back up and move forward. Your goals for justice drive you, let not the opposing talk push you down. There is much good in the world to go after, much bad in the world to leave behind. Many people to affect; in a great and positive way. Let this be a step forward, and never look back. Learn from mistakes. Think positive. Fear nothing. Step down to nothing. Look up. Smile, for it goes a long way. A man once said, the harder we fall, the higher we bounce. Learn and teach. Never give up. Hold on to your principles. Don't be judgemental, have an open mind. Be firm. But above all, mercy, goes a very long way.

5 comments:

Cuteberry said...

Amazing! But sorry hon, I was reading it like you wrote it for me.. What a way to start a day.. I feel all energized :) Thanks sugar ;)

The Krispy Dixie said...

well said :D

MiYaFuSHi said...

Dammit? Where did my comment go??

I had left it this morning :<

Oh well....I'' try again.

Basically, you mentioned affecting people's lives in a positive way....

How would you go about that?

MSB said...

i dont drink coffee, but if that's what comes out when u drink it, i'll have some please! nice. refreshing! (ur post, not the coffee!!) =)

now i'll try reading it tmrw morning to see if i can motivate myself!

Transparently said...

Cuteberry,
Your welcome ;P

The Krispy Dixie,
:D

Blue Ice Envy,
Well is such a vague word, well it is then :p

MiyaFushi,
Your comment got eaten by blogger maybe, that is ok :P You interact with people in a positive way, and you'll definitly affect people positivly!

let them eat cake,
Thanks muchly, it isn't easy as you said :)

Fayoora,
:)

MSB,
If you don't drink coffee, I'm sure you can drink a fruity tropical juice and get the exact same inspiration. It is all about the mind-set!

FilmGirl,
Thank you ;p