Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gift in a Dream


I had a dream about her a few moments ago. We were happy in the dream, then she got disappointed because I wanted to call her - she didn't want me to. Somehow later I was just watching her watching her funny cartoon, thinking if this was real or just a dream. I convinced myself it was real.

You know when destiny does not play out like you think it should? The things you go through to stay in one piece, while you drag yourself along to the next step in life? We always seem to get by, somehow, living the next moment, sometimes wishing we could move back, other times wishing we could move forward a bit. In the end, time doesn't wait for anyone, but a dream...

...can be worth years.

Listen:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time does not change us, it unfolds us :/

Anonymous said...

Paolo Nuttini is the shiznit!!

Transparently said...

Howahkan,
Indeed it does :/

cixousianpanic,
isn't he? Thanks to my friend who introduced me to him

MishMisha said...

enafs ma tishba3. we always want something, when we have everything people would kill to have.. we still want more.

geez how much wisdom can a person have?? :P

if you love paolo you should listen to "still crazy" it's amazingly beautiful

بـركـــــان said...

its hard som,e times to move on.. but we have to.
just learn from the past.
apply your thoughts and experiences on the future.

i agree with mishmisha we always want more .. and then when we have it for a while we get bored of it. disregard what was that thing.

BorKaaN Tha2er

Anonymous said...

I believe a man without dreams is a man with nothing..
Yeah I'm a big dreamer.. and love it !

Delicately Realistic said...

I can so relate to this post.
What will be will be.
:)
It will work out.

Chica Bonita Q8 said...

at the end of the day when things seem to get harder keep in mind that 'this too shall pass'

Transparently said...

MishMisha,
As much wisdom as you can afford without going crazy :P I haven't listened to it yet, but i sure will.

بـركـــــان,
"apply your thoughts and experiences on the future" - you know I really like that, thanks

DiiGMaa,
I love big dreams too! Besides, without dreams, where would we be?

Delicately Realistic,
Enshalla :)

Chica Bonita Q8,
This too shall pass, soon :) Thanks!

Transparently said...

LaiaLy_q8,
Amazing isn't it, self nurturing is important for preservation, doesn't matter how much we deny it, it will always still be there