Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Transparently Assorted


* I hate failed RSS feeds whats up with that?

* The WEB (2.0) has changed for ever. If you're up and current on tech check out this beautiful video below.





* SumbleUpon my new favorite Firefox addon! It is a surfing addon, it recommends websites, images, videos, etc based on your interests and you wouldn't even believe the stuff they got there! Wonderful..

* Coffee, oh how I love thee..

* HEROES: Can't wait for the next episode.. Peter..!

* Aura, Energy, Chi, Ki, Chakara.. do you believe in it?

* While on StumbleUpon I came accross a lovely website, Imagining the 10th dimention. It is a flash introducing the first chapter of the book, purly amazing!

* Finally, yes I was away for quite a while because I was over whelmed at work, I was working on a project and sometimes I get addicted to my work, especially if it is interesting enough.. and I only blog/check blogs from work.. :P

* Regards to you all, missed ya!

10 comments:

Cixousian Panic said...

OMG!! I looooooved the youtube video. now me go read the rest of the post :P

Cixousian Panic said...

Aura - yes I believe

You - yes you were missed a lot.

That firefox additive thingie sounds very cool

and, I love being a workaholic. Keeps me sane ;p

Red Blooded Woman said...

Did someone say coffee?? *homer trance* COFFEE....MMMMmm

PS: check ure blog at work? tut tut... are you supposed to be doing that? Naughty Naughty..

Anonymous said...

Ahh I think thats what work is for.. checking blogs if your not the type who wants to chill w/ ur co-workers

Anonymous said...

Luv the video too btw. See? it is related to work after all

Unknown said...

LOVE the video


--- www.deera-chat.com ---
the first Kuwaiti Podcast, LISTEN to us

Delicately Realistic said...

Yup i believe.
Very much!

Delicately Realistic said...

Thats why some ppl are so charismatic, they are able to channel the light within and make it shine outside.

Chica Bonita Q8 said...

I'm not a coffee person, it's too bitter but anyway welcome back :)

Transparently said...

Cixousian Panic,
I'm glad you liked the video, I couldn't stop watching it, and I always watch it again from time to time! Facinating..

Red Blooded Woman,
double homer-trance coffee, and im not supposed to check it at work, but there's a lot of things im not supposed to be doing..

Netherwind,
Yep, extremely work releated ;P

Ali,
Glad you did!

Delicately Realistic,
I believe that too, its more hippie than anything else, but it can be so powerful im sure

Chica Bonita Q8,
Thank you so much, and you can have sweet coffee.. but I suppose the after taste is still a bit bitter