Monday, August 28, 2006

Addiction

I'm not addicted am I? I have been drinking mountain dew since 7pm last night up to this morning (5 cans) and had an American coffee a couple of minutes ago at work. Now, this might be getting out of hand, but with the lack of sleep, the long 50km drive to work is really not helping. 5 hours and 43 minutes left to go. I'm getting the jitters now. Hyper to the core. Can you imagine? I could bounce up and down for 10 minutes constantly but ill probably drop the floor right after. 5 hours and 40 minutes to go. I need to get some serious sleep. Hmmm, I wonder if I should escape, escape to...

...the beach.

P.S. Here is a little groovy music for all y'all groovy people out there.
...Groovy?



Edit: 2 Hours 52 minutes left.
Here is what happens when you're sleep deprived;
- You start having balance issues, feeling one leg heavier than the other etc.
- Your head starts spinning, and you act without thinking.
- You create a blog post with a totally irrelevant title.
- You start counting the minutes till the end of work.
- Your eyes have a mind of their own.

6 comments:

Transparently said...

4 hours, 9 minutes to go.

Unknown said...

well I have been feeling sleepy for the last 2 days I do not know whats wrong

Cuteberry said...

Yalla start jumping and I will be counting the minutes for you, heheheh :P

Go Go Go, Go Transparent Go Go Go *giggles*

MSB said...

aaaah, that explains y u liked the baseball thing! =) well, if it makes u feel any better, i've been feeling this way for the past 2 months.

Transparently said...

mosan,
It definitly is the weather! Its getting hotter and crazier, I think the dress codes should be revised.

Cuteberry,
lol, How many minutes was that? ;P

Blue Ice Envy,
lol, it seems you understand it don't you :p

Salty-C,
Isn't it always? ;P

MSB,
Hehe yeah, you really should do something about it, take a beach vacation. Swimmin usually helps with a lot of things.

Fayoora,
Not much really, It is still beta, I just wanted to try it out but I'm having problems posting comments on regular blogs. I created another account just for that!

Transparently said...

Thanks PerdU, I got home alright. :) Yeah so true, thank God I'm feelin alright now, got enough sleep last night.