Friday, August 04, 2006

Keira Knightley in A Dead Man's Chest

I saw a Dead Man's Chest last evening with a couple friends. Might I say that Keira was stunningly gorgeous! She looked really hot in the scene where she reveales her identity to cap'n jack sparrow at tortuga island. Wow.. A hot lady in a pirate costume.. Yarrr! The rest of the movie was great, I loved the comedy shots, and the great action scenes. But the ending.. what was that all about? /shrug.. I was too tired to start complaining, It was entertaining...

...nonetheless.

4 comments:

Bella Color said...

Keira (& depp of course) were the only gorgeous characters in the movie.... all the others looooked digusting creatures!!

I agree the ending was so disappointing!! the movie is sooooo long oo ba3adian it ends this waaaaaaaaay!! It seeemed as if the captain/pirate (or whoever he is) spit in the faces of the audience!! Kel hal na6ra ooo ba3adeeeen eltafla was the ending!!!!!!!!

LoooooooooooooooL...!

Anyways, great blog!

Angelo said...

KIRA KNIGHTLEY
*Gasps and faints*
She is my darling honey...I LOVE HER.
Although, I have to disagree with you about the ending...I found it quite a cliff-hanger (have you seen the first one?) Cuz the ending have all the essences of a 3rd sequel. Cannot wait for part 3

Transparently said...

salty-c,
Yep the ending was a shame, I thought. If you plan on seeing it, wait for part 3 and have a Pirates of the Caribbean Marathon.

bella color,
Yep they all did look discusting, I thought it was quite a change from your regular looking actors. I have seen part one tho I don't remember it quite well. But ya.. it was like a spit, you know the part where the Alkrakin or whatever spits at cap'n Jack, haha!

fallen angel,
Yes! I'd recomment a bucket of ice and some caffiene if you're going to watch her again. Yep, definitly.
Here is the thing, its such a Huge cliff-hanger that just slaps you in the face. The movie was very long and in the end we expect some, at least some, kind of closure but no.. bastards :(

Transparently said...

I'll tell you about the movie later :P