Sunday, August 20, 2006

Paperwork (Tagged)

BEST
1. Male friend: Vinny
2. Female friend: Eve
3. Vacation: Spring, Switzerland 1995.

WORST
1. Time of day: Going to sleep, usually because I want to enjoy more of the day.
2. Day of the week: Tuesday, (Server Maintenance..lol)
3. Color crayon: Black! (Crayons are supposed to be colorful).

LAST
1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: Vinny.
2. Talked to on the phone: Eve.
3. Text: Can we C U at lunch or dinner, today or tomorrow.
4. Person who Instant Messaged: Cousin.

TODAY
1. What are you doing now: Hmm. It depends on when you read this.
2. Wearing: 3 piece suit.

TOMORROW
1. Is: Monday.
2. Got any plans: Work, buy a movie, finish reading a book.
3. Goal: Get to work on time.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: None.

FAVORITE
1. Number: 0.
2. Song: Currently, Santana - Cry baby Cry.
3. Color: Blue.

CURRENTLY
1. Missing Someone: Yes.
2. Mood: Indifferent.
3. Wanting: To finish this.

TRUE/FALSE
I am a cuddler: True.
I am a morning person: True.
I am a perfectionist: Not really.
I am an only child: False.
I am currently in my pajamas: False.
I am currently pregnant: ...
I am left handed: False.
I am addicted to Blogging: False.
I am online 24/7: Somewhat true.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Depends who it is.
I can be paranoid at times: False.
I currently have a crush on someone: False.
I currently regret something that I have done: True.
I enjoy country music: True.
I enjoy smoothies: True.
I enjoy talking on the phone: False.
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: True.
I have a hidden talent: True.
I have a lot to learn: True, Who doesnt.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: True.

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? No.
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? F.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes.
4. Ever had something thrown at you? Yes.
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? The Former.

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yes.
2. Are you easily excited? Yes.
3. What are you most excited about? You ;)
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? What am i going to do...
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? The ability to freeze time.

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name: If you ask me I'll tell you.
2. Where were you born? Kuwait.
3. What’s your main goal in life? Be Happy.
4. How do you want to die? Naturally.

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage? Yes.
2. Gay Marriage? No.
3. Lower the Drinking age? No.
4. Recycling? Yes.

DREAMS
1. What was your latest dream? Dreamt about many things.
2. Have any of your dreams come true? Yes.
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? I could manipulate my surroundings like in the Matrix. Guy thing? Maybe.

SEXUAL LIFE
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? No.
3. Do you have a crush? No.
4. How many beds did you lay in yesterday? Two.

OTHER
What color shirt are you wearing? Light Blue.
What color are your walls? White.
How much cash do you have on you right now? 31.5 KD
When was the last time you saw your dad? This morning.
What did you have for dinner last night? Sandwitch.
What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? T-shirt.
What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
http://safat.kuwaitblogs.com/
http://www.roguespot.com/
Does anything hurt on your body right now? No.

HAVE YOU EVER
1. Have you ever failed a class? Yes.
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes.
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Yes.
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes.
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes.
6. Have you ever lied? Yes.
7. Have you ever had contacts? Yes.
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Yes.

PICK ONE
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Pakora, Don't know it so I'll try it.
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood.
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love marriage.
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honey moon.
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: When I talk to my future wife, I'll let you know.
6. Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice cream.
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: Is this tag only for Ladies...
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: ...Pakistani Ladies...
9. Lahore, Khi, Islambad: ...I'm right, aren't I?


After bring pressured into answering this TAG, here is my conclusion. It was written by a guy for a bunch of his Pakistani Lady friends, Just READ the whole last section. And whats with the "Are you pregnant?" question!

P.S. How's the new look to the site?

6 comments:

Cuteberry said...

LOL! your conclusion is hilarious...

Love the new Make-over ;)
Na3eeman :)

Anonymous said...

Much better than the previous template...

Transparently said...

Blue Ice Envy,
Blue enough for relaxed eyes I think.
Yes that is you.

Cuteberry,
Thank you. Allah yen3am eb 7alech :D

Chikapappi,
Thank you muchly.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look I wanted it but me and my sis fought over it.

I don't own the internet is what she said Lol!

so emh you go on without a bath for 3 days Lol! so what's it like hehehe

Bella Color said...

ok, so whats ur name?

LoooooooooooooooooL... sorry but i couldnt resist asking u the Q... u dont have to answer. ;)

Like the new loook... Bas tara the color of the title of the blog is very light... Its not clear. It would be better if u choose a darker color :)

Transparently said...

Salty,
Allah ebarek fech thanks :D

latifaobafemi,
lol, The shower thing is a long story. I was going to study in the US. The whole trip was about 3 days including the downtime we had in NYC because all flights were canceled because of a storm. I ended up sleeping in the airport lol.. quite a trip it was, my first time to the US.

Bella Color,
Its Victor ;P The color doesn't seem to be too bright here, its a premade template i'm not quite sure how to change the settings ;/