Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Change of Mind

When I first got engaged, I had a good idea about what changes I would go through. The most important was the change of mind I'd have when seeing, noticing, and deciding things. Now it seems I'm more home oriented than I've been. If I see an advertisement of a sale, I always ignored them, now I see how that sale would benefit us. Is there something we can get from this store. If I hear about a product, something like a cooking appliance, a home appliance or similar stuff, I would usually ignore it but now, I actually think about her and would it benefit both of us.

I do believe I'm embarking on a very different life. I'm actually more excited than anything else. I suppose the main reason is how wonderful she is.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you two the happiest life.

Anonymous said...

I’m happy for you both!

Baroque said...

awwwww, lucky you.. lucky her..

i wish you the best in whatever you too embark on..

Anonymous said...

awww transparently allah y5leekom 7ag ba3ath :D :D :D

Angelo said...

Allah ya7fe'9kom inshallah o ye5aleekom 7a8 ba3a'9.

I don't think I'm going to be home-oriented when i get married (unless I was playing a major videogame release or something). In fact my family are betting that I'll be the shopholic not my future wife LOOL.

Chica Bonita Q8 said...

Congratulations, I wish you both all the best for a wondeful future :)

Anonymous said...

Dude..don't forget to invest in a microwave and dishwasher :)

Allah y5alekoum 7ag ba3ath

Transparently said...

Fayoora,
Thanks :)

Nora-Cassandra,
Thanks :)

Baroque,
If we're lucky I hope it stays that way :) Thanks a lot

cixousianpanic,
thanks :D

Angelo,
thanks bro :) lol, at least shopping is a huge part of an average woman's life.. sounds like fun, not me though I'm not a shopping person :p

Chica Bonita Q8,
Thanks a lot :)

Howahkan,
Of course! Those are essentials, after experience in the U.S. a dishwasher is a must :D Thanks

LaiaLy_q8,
Yeah it will be, thank you a lot :)

Everybody,
But yeah whats up with the aw, n cute stuff here I was supposedly thinking I'd get some intellectual feed back on the change of mind, when all I got was mabrook! :P thanks but come on..

MishMisha said...

dude do you know what this is called??

growth :P

and don't think it's gonna be all roses and whatnot.. it's hard. you'll need to work.. at least that's what i hear :P

oh and allah y5leekom 7ag ba3ath

i'm sorry i just had to say it :PP

Transparently said...

MishMisha,
It sure is. You know, ppl don't usually discuss growth so sometimes it just hits u! :p and thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :)

MSB said...

Allah Ehaneekom inshAllah... o happy times ahead!

Transparently said...

MSB,
Thanks a lot :)